The materials of curtain fabrics are generally divided […]
The materials of curtain fabrics are generally divided into natural fibers, chemical fibers, and blended fabrics. Natural fiber: refers to the use of naturally grown fibers suitable for textiles as raw materials to make fibers. For example pure cotton, linen, silk, wool, etc. Below, let's take a look at the selection strategy of different Living Room Curtain Fabric materials:
1. Pure cotton: The characteristics of pure cotton curtain fabrics are glossy, soft, soft but not smooth, simple and natural on the outside, and have good hygroscopicity, moisture retention, and heat resistance.
2. Hair: smooth and smooth, with clear texture, soft luster, rich body, good elasticity, waxy and smooth feel.
3. Hemp: good drape, good air permeability, good thermal conductivity, and hygroscopicity, but easy to wrinkle, straight after finishing, ventilation, and higher price.
4. Silk: with bright luster, soft, bright color, thin and elegant, gorgeous.
5. Polyester: smooth to the touch, good elasticity, not easy to wrinkle, flashes in the sun, strong air permeability, poor hygroscopicity, and easy to generate static electricity.
6. Cotton fiber: It has a hard hand feel, is strong and wear-resistant, and has poor light resistance and heat resistance. 7. Cotton and linen: cotton and linen are soft in texture, good in the hand, good in drape, and strong in texture.