Selection criteria for Hospital Curtain Fabric : 1. Ant […]
Selection criteria for Hospital Curtain Fabric :
1. Antibacterial and mildew proof (these two indicators must pass the strict testing of the Center for Disease Control)
2. The medical curtains are not easy to be pulled and are deformed (the material deformation and breakage should not occur after cleaning)
3. Fire and flame retardant (must meet the national fire test label)
4. It is convenient to disassemble and clean medical curtains (the formaldehyde content must meet the national standard)
5. The medical curtain track must be a one-time formed aluminum track (the pulley hook must be silent)
6. The perforation of medical curtains is made of aluminum or stainless steel ring (to ensure quietness)
7. Sewing requirements for medical curtains:
According to the actual product size, the upper edge is sewn and lined, folded back 3 mm, and the left and right sides and the bottom edge are folded back 3 mm for sewing.
1. The upper edge of the curtain fabric should be made of metal eyelet buckles that are not easy to rust after washing, and make 1 buckle every 0.2 meters.
2. The height of the curtain fabric should be 0.3m-0.35m from the ground.
3. The width of the curtain fabric should be 30% wider than the track. The eyelet material is aluminum alloy, which is not easy to rust after washing.