Performance of Polyester Curtain Fabric: 1. high streng […]
Performance of Polyester Curtain Fabric:
1. high strength. The short fiber strength is 2.6-5.7cN/dtex, and the high-strength fiber is 5.6-8.0cN/tex polyester. Due to its low hygroscopicity, its wet strength is essentially the same as its dry strength. The impact strength is 4 times higher than that of nylon and 20 times higher than that of viscose fiber.
2. Good elasticity. The elasticity is close to that of wool, and when it is stretched by 5% to 6%, it can be almost completely recovered. The wrinkle resistance exceeds other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle and has good dimensional stability. The modulus of elasticity is 22-141cN/dtex, which is 2-3 times higher than nylon.
3. Heat resistance and thermal stability are the best among synthetic fabrics.
4. The surface of polyester is smooth, and the internal molecules are tightly arranged.
5. Good abrasion resistance. Abrasion resistance is second only to nylon with the best abrasion resistance, better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
6. Good light fastness. Lightfastness is second only to acrylic.
7. preservative. Resistant to bleaches, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products, and inorganic acids. Dilute alkali resistance, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose.
8. The dyeability is poor, but the color fastness is good and it is not easy to fade.