Features of Polyester Curtain Fabric : 1. High strength […]
Features of Polyester Curtain Fabric :
1. High strength. The strength of the short fiber is 2.6～5.7cN/dtex, and the strength of high tenacity fiber is 5.6～8.0cN/dtex. Due to its low hygroscopicity, its wet strength is basically the same as its dry strength. The impact strength is 4 times higher than that of nylon and 20 times higher than that of viscose fiber.
2. Good elasticity. The elasticity is close to that of wool, and it can almost fully recover when the elongation is 5% to 6%. The wrinkle resistance exceeds other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle and has good dimensional stability. The elastic modulus is 22~141cN/dtex, which is 2~3 times higher than that of nylon.
3. Heat resistance and thermal stability are the best in synthetic fiber fabrics.
4. The surface of polyester is smooth, and the internal molecules are closely arranged.
5. Good wear resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to the nylon with the best abrasion resistance, and it is better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
6. Good light resistance. Lightfastness is second only to acrylic.
7. Corrosion resistance. Resistant to bleaches, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products, and inorganic acids. Dilute alkali resistance, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose.
8. Poor dyeability, but good color fastness, not easy to fade.