China Polyester Curtain Fabric Suppliers introduces cur […]
China Polyester Curtain Fabric Suppliers introduces curtain selection skills:
1. Selection of curtain size: The area of the curtain must be able to cover the window to have a good shading effect. The length of the curtains should be determined according to the specific conditions of the window. Floor-to-ceiling windows and long-frame windows need floor-to-ceiling curtains; windows with a window sill higher than the floor can use floor-to-ceiling curtains or custom-made curtains with the window sill; larger windows should choose curtains with wider openings, so as to achieve a visual balance Effect.
2. Shading: In summer, the light is strong. In the bedroom, choosing curtain fabrics with strong shading can ensure a good sleep. In the living room and dining room, you can choose thin fabrics with good light transmission.
3. Anti-noise: If you want to get a better sound-absorbing effect, generally speaking, the thicker the curtain, the stronger the sound-absorbing, such as the curtain of flocking, cotton, linen, and other textures.
4. Selection of curtain fabrics: From the material point of view, curtains are made of cotton, hemp, yarn, satin, flocking, bamboo, man-made fibers, and so on. Cotton and linen are the most common materials for curtains, which are easy to wash and replace, and are suitable for bedrooms. The gauze curtains are highly decorative, can enhance the depth of the interior space, and have good light transmission, so they are generally suitable for use in living rooms and balconies. The texture of satin and flocking curtains is very delicate, luxurious, and rich, with good shading and sound insulation, but the price is relatively high.
5. Selection of curtain color: In the living room, it is best to choose curtains with warm colors to set off a warm and warm atmosphere. In the study, you can choose fresh green curtains to create a natural, quiet and secluded atmosphere. In the bedroom, you can choose balanced colors to bring a soft, comfortable, and relaxed visual experience. In a north-facing room with dark light, it is suitable to choose curtains with neutral and cool colors; in a sunny room with good light, hanging chestnut red curtains can adjust the strong light into soft astigmatism, and set off the gentle texture of the room.