Antibacterial Fabrics Wholesaler introduces the basic p […]
Antibacterial Fabrics Wholesaler introduces the basic principles and key points of curtain design:
First of all, we should study the privacy, comfort, and rationality of patterns and patterns of fabric materials according to decoration;
Secondly, it is necessary to fully consider the environmental color system of the curtains, especially to echo the color of the furniture;
Again, according to the window type, choose the appropriate curtain shape, material, and track form;
Finally, according to the cost, study the choice of wide or narrow fabrics.
The unity of curtain design
The importance of curtains in the living room is self-evident, so how to design and match? In fact, the design of curtains is mainly to pay attention to "unity", that is, the color, texture, style, pattern, etc. of the curtains must be coordinated with the furniture, walls, floors, and ceilings in the room to form a unified and harmonious overall beauty. The following three aspects can be considered:
⑴ Different material texture, but the pattern is similar and unified;
⑵ different patterns, but the same color;
(3) Although the patterns and colors are different, the texture is similar (such as log with linen, cotton, silk.
Coordination of curtain design
Now, even if it is a fabric of one material, there will be a variety of colors, and different colors have a great impact on the style of curtains. When designing curtains, follow the following basic methods to achieve better results.
(1) The main color of the curtain should be coordinated with the main color of the room. Complementary colors or near colors can achieve better visual effects. Extreme cold and warm contrasts or contrasting colors are methods that require sufficient skills to be used.
(2) Various design styles have suitable color fabrics to coordinate and match: modern design style, you can choose plain curtains; elegant classical design style, you can choose light-grained curtains; pastoral design style, you can choose small floral or oblique lattice Patterned curtains; and luxurious design styles, you can choose plain or large flower curtains.
(3) Choose striped curtains, whose direction should be in harmony with the direction of the interior style, so as to avoid giving people the feeling that the interior space is reduced.
The functionality of curtain design
1. Privacy protection function. When designing indoor curtains, privacy protection should be carried out according to different indoor areas: the living room, dining room, and other spaces have low requirements for privacy, so during the day, the curtains are mostly opened, and you can choose a partial one. Decorative, slightly transparent fabrics; bedrooms, bathrooms, and other areas are the most private parts of each room space, and thicker fabrics are generally used.
2. The function of softening the light, ordinary living room curtains like to add a layer of light tulle, this is mainly for the consideration of softening the light and protecting privacy. For example, in the living room space, it is hoped not to be too transparent and exposed. , and do not want the light to be too dark, the use of tulle can meet the needs.
3. Improve the sound environment function. In addition to beautifying the environment, another very important function of the curtain is to improve the indoor sound environment by changing the straight-line transmission path of the treble noise.