Antibacterial Fabrics Manufacturers introduce the selec […]
Antibacterial Fabrics Manufacturers introduce the selection requirements of curtain fabrics:
1. One is the sense of solidity, and the other is the drape. Traditional curtains are usually composed of three layers of fabrics, one layer is a decorative curtain, the middle layer is a blackout curtain, and the other layer is a gauze curtain.
2. Shading fabrics: The traditional shading fabrics are silver-coated on black fabrics, which are simply set up for shading, and are subordinate to the curtains. The cost of making two-layer curtains is correspondingly higher. Now with the improvement of the level of science and technology and the research and development of scientific and technical personnel, the newly developed shading fabric not only overcomes the shortcomings of traditional shading fabrics but also improves the grade of the product. Curtain fabric that integrates blackout and decoration. And can be made into various styles of blackout curtain fabrics: such as jacquard, printing, plain color, ironing, embossing, etc. It has great development space and market potential.
3. When buying home curtains, you must first understand the texture of curtain fabrics. At present, the main fabric textures of curtains on the market are cotton, silk, silk, nylon, georgette, plastic, aluminum alloy, etc. Cotton curtain fabrics are soft and comfortable, silk curtains are elegant and precious, silk curtains are luxurious and rich, beaded curtains are crystal clear, gauze curtains are soft and elegant, and so on.
4. When choosing the texture of the curtain fabric, the function of the room should also be considered. For example, the bathroom and the kitchen should choose the fabric that is more practical and easy to wash, and the style should be simple and smooth. The living room and dining room can choose luxurious and beautiful fabrics. The curtains in the bedroom are where we should pay more attention. It requires the curtain fabric to be thick, warm, and safe to ensure the privacy of life and the comfort of sleep. In the study, the texture of the curtain fabric requires good light transmission performance, bright, and elegant colors, so that people can be in it, the mood is stable, and it is conducive to work and study.
5. Seasonal factors should also be considered when choosing the texture of curtain fabrics. In summer, soft yarn or silk should be used for curtains to be breathable and cool; in winter, thick fleece cloth should be used, which is thick and warm; floral curtains are suitable for all seasons, but especially Spring is lively and lively.
6. Different curtain fabric textures will produce different decorative effects. Velvet, satin, jacquard fabric, and lace decoration will give people a sense of elegance and grandeur. Checkered cloth, corduroy, home cloth, etc. can create a comfortable and comfortable style. The texture of certain fabrics should not be too smooth and shiny, because such fabrics are easy to reflect light, irritate the eyes, and give people a cold feeling.
7. The main components of decorative fabrics are cotton, polyester, rayon, linen, etc. The fabrics woven from these components are divided into cotton fabrics, polyester-cotton fabrics, all-chemical fiber fabrics, cotton and linen fabrics, etc. A few fabrics are cotton fabrics, while most decorative fabrics are basically polyester-cotton fabrics. Because the advantage of polyester-cotton fabric is that it combines the advantages of breathability and dirt resistance of the cotton fabric and the characteristics of high color fastness, good light fastness, and not easy to shrink chemical fiber fabric, it is more suitable for curtain fabrics.