At present, polyester curtains are the most common and […]
At present, polyester curtains are the most common and popular curtains in ordinary homes. The production method can be divided into single-opening and double-opening. This kind of chemical fiber curtain is of high quality and low price, has a good drape, various and beautiful shapes, does not require special maintenance and cleaning methods, and is not easy to fade and deform. Polyester is the simplest of the three synthetic fibers, and the price is relatively cheap. In addition, it has the characteristics of being strong and durable, having good elasticity, not easy to deform, corrosion resistance, insulation, crisp, easy to wash and quicker, etc., and is loved by people. The eight properties of Polyester Curtain Fabric are as follows:
1. high strength. The strength of the short fiber is 2.6～5.7cN/dtex, and the strength of the high tenacity fiber is 5.6～8.0cN/dtex. Due to its low hygroscopicity, its wet strength is basically the same as its dry strength. The impact strength is 4 times higher than that of nylon and 20 times higher than that of viscose fiber.
2. Good elasticity. The elasticity is close to that of wool, and it can be almost completely recovered when the elongation is 5% to 6%. The wrinkle resistance exceeds other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle and has good dimensional stability. The elastic modulus is 222~141cN/dtextex, which is 2~3 times higher than that of nylon.
3. Heat resistance and thermal stability are the best in synthetic fabrics. 4. Polyester has a smooth surface and tightly arranged internal molecules.
5. Good abrasion resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to the nylon with the best abrasion resistance, and it is better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
6. Good light fastness. Lightfastness is second only to acrylic.
7. preservative. Resistant to bleaches, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products, and inorganic acids. Dilute alkali resistance, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose.
8. Poor dyeability, but good color fastness, not easy to fade.