Flame Retardant Curtain Fabric is a curtain made of fla […]
Flame Retardant Curtain Fabric is a curtain made of flame retardant fabric so that the curtain of the fabric can achieve the effect of fire prevention and disaster reduction. The People's Republic of China Standard GB50222-95 "Code for Fire Protection of Interior Decoration Design of Buildings" stipulates that decorative materials are divided into four categories according to their combustion performance. Grade: A grade is non-flammable; B1 grade is non-flammable; B2 grade is flammable; B3 grade is flammable
. Therefore, as long as the fabrics reach A and B1 levels, they can be called flame retardant fabrics. At present, in addition to non-textile fabrics that can reach A-level flame retardant, the highest level of flame-retardant textile fabrics is B1. Below, are the features of Flame Retardant Curtain Fabric:
1. Fire protection grade: M1 and B1 grades that meet the GB/T5455-1977 standard.
2. Environmental protection standard: GB50325-2001, the chemical composition contained in the fabric cannot exceed the latest relevant national standards and specifications.
3. The content of harmful substances in flame retardant curtain fabrics conforms to GB1840-2003 national basic safety technical specifications for textile products.
4. Fire protection standard: GB/T5455-1997.
5. Process: anti-oil stain, anti-dirty, easy to clean, anti-fouling, anti-mildew, not easy to hide dirt, soft color, anti-deformation treatment.
6. Effect and performance: no wrinkle, no fading, color fastness to sunlight 5-6, no peculiar smell.
7. Formaldehyde content: There are national standard E1 emission standards, and products made of PVC-coated polyester fibers as raw materials are carefully woven and do not contain glass fibers.